In Vitro Fertilization is the most effective way to treat infertility.
Advantages of In Vitro Fertilization:
- IVF helps many patients who would be otherwise unable to conceive a baby. The advantage of IVF is achieving a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Blocked tubes: For women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes, IVF provides the best opportunity of having a child using their own eggs.
- Older patients/ patients with a low ovarian reserve: IVF can be used to maximise the chance of older patients conceiving a baby.
- Male infertility: Couples with a male infertility problem will have a much higher chance of conceiving with IVF than conceiving naturally. We have a number of laboratory techniques to facilitate this including intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). We also have embryologist and urologists with experience to advise men with fertility problems.
- Unexplained infertility: 1 in 7 couples will suffer fertility problems and sometimes these remain undiagnosed. After ivestigation these patients benefit from different treatment methods, specifically adapted.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome is common condition in which there is a hormone imbalance leading to irregular menstrual cycles. IVF has proved very successful in patients with PCOS.
- Endometriosis: Patients with endometriosis, where parts of the womb lining grow outside the womb, may like to try IVF, as it has proved successful in this group.
- It has been used for a long time and has a safe track record. The technology has advanced, and techniques refined in order to create safer and successful treatment.
- IVF can be more successful than IUI and other forms of assisted reproductive technology. IVF success rateshave been increasing year on year since its conception, thanks to technological advances.
- IVF can help to diagnose fertilisation problems. In some cases of unexplained infertility, there could be a problem with fertilisation. Cases such as these may not be diagnosed until fertilisation is attempted in the laboratory.
- Unused embryos can be frozen for another IVF transfer.
- Embryos can be used to screen for inherited diseases. For individuals who are known carriers of genetic disorders such as cystic fibrosis, Huntington’s disease and muscular dystrophy, IVF with pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)is one of the most reliable ways to ensure that a child conceived will not suffer from the disorder. This technique are available at our clinic.
In Vitro Fertilization Medpark offers a full range of modern solutions which can contribute to the solving of couples infertility that can help couples who are facing infertility.
We have everything in order to tell you: Yes, you will become parents.